“Platinum OG” Hemp Flower (+23% CBD)
$540.00 – $8,200.00
“Platinum OG” Hemp Flowers (+23% CBD) are derived from the highest quality hemp strains. They are bred specifically to yield high CBD and low THC contents.
“Platinum OG” Hemp Flowers (+23% CBD) are hemp derived, non-psychotoxic,THC-free*
CBD Content: +23%
THC: < 0.2%
Platinum OG Hemp Flower is just as precious as the metal it’s named after. With a THC content less than 0.2%, this indica-dominant hybrid asserts itself as one of the “heaviest” strains around.
Platinum OG hemp flower is purported to stem from three strains: Master Kush, OG Kush, and a third unknown parent. Flowers are lime green and plump, with prominent orange hairs and a platinum coating thanks to the abundance of THC crystals.
A brief, heady onset settles into powerful physical sedation suitable for nighttime use and pain, stress, or anxiety relief, making this precious strain a robust healer.
Hemp seed oil (50%), Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E (5mg) phytocannabinoids cannabidiol and cannabidiolic acid 15% (CBDa+CBD 1500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Terpenes Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, and Humulene.
Other natural moleculesCannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, cofactors, and co-nutrients.
*Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
- To supplement your diet with CBD oil, use once or twice daily.
- Our recommended usage is 1-3 drops per day on an empty stomach.
- Mix oil into your favorite drinks and recipes to experience the benefits of CBD without sacrificing taste.
- To use the dropper, squeeze gently on the rubber tip and release to fill the dropper. To place drops under your tongue, fill the dropper and press gently on the rubber tip to release the droplets.
- Store bottle in a cool dry place.
- Hygiene tip – Avoid putting the dropper applicator in your mouth and putting it back in the bottle.