Cherry Wine CBD Hemp Seeds (Feminized) strain is ideal for high quality extraction. This strain comes in at 18:1 CBD/THC ratio and is known for its very rabuse terpene profile. It is very rich in B-Myrcene, B-Caryophyllene and a A-Pinene but surprisingly 11% of its terpene content is Farnesene giving a green apple aroma.
Lineage: The Wife x Charlottes cherries
THC content: .2%
CBD content: 19-20%
Additional Pricing Breakdown
- 50 Seeds $8.00 p/seed
- 100 Seeds $7.00 p/seed
- 200 Seeds $6.00 p/seed
- 500 – 1000 Seeds $5.00 p/seed
- 2000 – 5000 Seeds $4.00 p/seed
- 15,000 – 30,000 Seeds (1/2 – 1 LB) $2.00 p/seed
- 30,000 – 100,000 Seeds (1 LB – 3 LBs) $1.5 p/seed
- 100,000 Seeds+ Custom Quote & Premium Discounts
- The Cherry Wine hemp strain is the classic cross of The Wife X Charlotte’s Cherries. With a sweet terpene profile, it is another strain we are offering that will produce high quality flower. We believe this was the most widely planted hemp strain in the US in 2019.
All our Cherry Wine CBD Hemp Seeds (Feminized) is bred from our F1 ‘Bohdi’s Cut’ genetics, this is the original Cherry Wine phenotype from Colorado. Working from the original F1, we producing a stable and consistent feminized seed.
Our Colorado Cherry Wine strain has tested out as a 25:1 CBD:THC strain, and our pricing is based on the quantity purchased.
- 100% feminized seed
- normal September-October harvest window
- expect growth from 4′ to 6′ tall
- plant on 4′ to 5′ centers (see Hemp Field Layout and Plant Count)
- expect 2 lb – 4+ lb yield per plant
- cherry taste and fragrance with tight internodes
- high mold, mildew and rot resistance
- most cultivated strain in US during 2019 season
- uniform canopy and high vigor
- consistent and stable phenotype
- Our Cherry Wine strain comes on strong at an 18:1 CBD/THC & CBD/THC ratio. This product is known for its very robust terpene (11%) profile and is ideal for high quality extraction. It is very rich in B-Myrcene, B-Caryophyllene and A-Pinene. Farnesene comprises its terpene content, which gives this lovely plant it’s green apple aroma