Afternoon Delight CBD Seeds (Feminized) With harvest season right around the corner, high quality genetics are going fast. We’ll have another batch soon, but not until after April.
Minimum order 100 seeds
- 100 Seeds $3.00 p/Seed
- 500 Seeds $2.50 p/Seed
- 1000 Seeds $2.00 p/Seed
- 5000 Seeds $1.50 p/Seed
- 20000 Seeds $0.9 p/Seed
- 50000+ Seeds $0.6 p/Seed
On Back-Order – Don’t wait to buy! Its Growing Season
- Unknown strain from Israel crossed with varietals taken from famed CBD breeder Ringo
- Sativa-dominant with a touch of ruderalis
- High CBD – 30:1 CBD:THC ratio
- High amount of alpha bisabolol
- Extremely high terpene content, between 3-4%
- Flowering time: 6-8 weeks indoor, done mid-September outdoor
- This aptly named strain sports a bouquet that smells a bit like apples and tropical flowers. The buds produced by Afternoon Delight may be relatively small and incredibly dense, but don’t underestimate its potency because of its size: this is an incredibly strong strain.
The sharp headiness and fruity bouquet match up nicely with its sativa-dominant hybrid profile (estimated at roughly 70% sativa/30% indica).
Afternoon Delight CBD Seeds (Feminized) name, though appropriate, can be misleading to novices. Its high sets on soon after the first puff, inducing a quasi-hypnotic state of drowsiness. If intending to enjoy this strain during the afternoon, be sure the day’s schedule is open, because this hybrid tends to glue its user to the couch.
For growers, expect a slower veg stage with the Afternoon Delight. However, once it begins flowering, its maturation should catch up, so its overall grow-to- harvest period is relatively standard.
Plants will have a taproot, and they will be firmly anchored in the ground which will help with high winds. Less uniformity due to the genetic variation can mean unpredictable yields. Genetic diversity can slow the spread of pests and disease. Generally seed plants will always get bigger outside and therefore have higher yields.